Keep In Time Dance Academy Policies
-Tuition is due IN FULL on the 1st of each month. All families enrolled must have a credit card saved on file. This credit card will be charged on the 10th of each month for all TUITION due. We accept Visa & MasterCard.
-Families are welcome to pay tuition by cash, check made out to Keep In Time Dance Academy, or a different credit card BEFORE the 10th of each month so that the card on file is not charged. There is a $25 fee for any check returned by the bank.
- All accounts with no card on file and a balance due after the 10th will be charged a $25 service fee.
-Pre-Payment. Any payment over and above the normal tuition will be applied as credit towards future months’ tuition. Please note that this is NON-REFUNDABLE should you dis-enroll from K.I.T. Dance Academy.
-There are no paper bills sent. All statements are sent through The Studio Director on the 1st of each month, and it is the sole responsibility of the financially responsible parent/guardian to ensure you are receiving monthly statements.
- Monthly Rates are Special Rates. A month may consist of 3, 4, or 5 weeks. There are NO REFUNDS or deductions for classes missed. We understand that injuries/illness occur and thus we offer make up classes within 30 days in a different style/class than you are registered for with the approval of teaching/desk staff.
- All Payments made are applied to the OLDEST BALANCE first. Students will not be permitted to participate in class or recitals if tuition is not paid in full.
- NO REFUNDS. Once you enroll, your tuition and registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. If you must drop a class, your tuition for that month is not refundable.
-For Private Lessons, please inquire at the front desk, or call during our business hours.
- Attendance is crucial to ensuring a solid dance education and maintaining a proper technique. It is difficult for both the student and the rest of class when a dancer is absent. If you must miss class, please call the studio. If your dancer(s) miss 4 classes, we will temporarily drop them until you notify us to re-enroll.
-Tardies: Warming up and stretching are critical to avoid injury while dancing. Please avoid tardiness
-All classes are subject to cancellation or change based on class size and availability.
-All Class changes must be handled through the front desk and approved by the instructor.
- If you decide to withdraw from K.I.T. Dance Academy, you must provide WRITTEN notice to the front desk at least SEVEN days before the last day of the month. If you fail to notify us of your withdrawal, your account will continue to be charged for tuition and service fees. Please keep this in mind when planning long vacations as we have a NO REFUND policy.
Classroom & Lobby Etiquette:
- Dancers are to come to class prepared or arrive early to get prepared for class; bring all shoes, hair ties, tights, etc. that you will need and keep your belongings in a cubby. NO PERSONAL BELONGINGS in the lobby or classroom floors!
-Please ask the teacher if you need to leave class to use the restroom and notify them BEFORE class starts if you must leave early.
-Do not form a line at the drinking fountain during across the floors or in between combos. - Dancers must pick up any garbage and personal belongings at the end of class.
-K.I.T. Dance Academy is a NO FORCE Dance studio. If your dancer is crying, do not push them into the room or force them to stay. It ruins the dance experience for that child, and it causes a ripple effect with all the other dancers. If they are hesitant, they can watch through the closed-circuit cameras and enter when ready.
-NO PARENTS IN THE CLASSROOM unless specifically invited in by the teacher. It is vital to enforce this rule so that dancers can remain focused, and get the most out of the time they are in class. Closed Circuit Cameras are available for viewing your dancer in class from the studio lobby year-round. If your dancer is having a hard time, please see our NO FORCE policy above.
-ALL dancers must be potty trained or wearing pull ups/ diapers.
-No street shoes are to be worn on the dance floor. If parents must enter, please remove your street shoes.
- NO FOOD OR COLORED DRINKS are allowed in the classrooms.
- Closed Circuit Cameras are available for viewing your dancer in class from the studio lobby year round. Due to distractions, parents are not allowed in the classrooms while dance is in session.
- Students waiting on a ride MUST remain in the lobby, not outside.
-The stairway and lobby are QUIET zones. Please do not distract class in the viewing area and keep conversations to a minimum. Out of respect for the chiropractic office below us, there is absolutely NO RUNNING, JUMPING, or ROUGH HOUSING in the lobby or stairway.
-The lobby is not a babysitting service. It is to be used in between classes or while waiting for rides. The front desk is not required to watch your child. If you allow your child to stay in the lobby unattended, they must be responsible enough to be on their best behavior without adult supervision. Please keep young children within arm’s reach of you when viewing class or waiting in our lobby area.